Aug. 28, 2021
If you sometimes feel like your car mechanic is speaking another language, it might be a good idea to refresh yourself on some engine terminology.
1. Engine block - This part is made of iron or aluminum alloy and is used to hold the cylinder and other parts of the engine in place
2. Piston - the piston is a cylindrical structure that moves up and down inside the cylinder.
3. Connecting rod - this part connects the piston to the crankshaft.
4. Crankshaft - as the name suggests, this part acts as a crank and converts the up and down motion of the piston into a rotational motion.
5. Oil Slump - This is also known as the crankcase. It is bolted to the engine block and covers the vehicle engine from the bottom. It also holds the oil to lubricate the engine.
EURO V Vehicle Engine CA4DLD Series
6. Cylinder head - This part is located above the cylinder. This is what closes the bottom of the cylinder to create the combustion chamber.
7. Valves - They are made up of two parts: the valve stem and the valve head. These parts control the air intake and exhaust in the engine cylinders.
8. Camshaft - The camshaft regulates the amount of time it takes to open and close the valves.
9. Timing belt - The timing belt is a real belt that surrounds the various pulleys and, when it rotates, it causes the camshaft to have a rotational movement. In most modern cars, the timing belt must be replaced every 100,000 miles. However, you should always check your car manual for specific instructions.
10. Spark plugs - The spark plug is a small but powerful component. This is the ignition needed to start the car. Spark plugs wear out over time, so you will need to replace this part regularly. Most car manuals recommend more or less frequent replacement. For example, spark plugs need to be replaced more frequently on high-performance vehicles and more frequently if they are specifically made for long life.
11. Head gaskets - Have you heard of the term 'blown gaskets'? It's something you definitely don't want in your vehicle. The gasket is responsible for sealing the internal combustion process, but it also prevents coolant and oil from mixing together.
In October 2017, FAW, with Wuxi Diesel Engine Works of FAW Jiefang Automotive Company (FAWDE) as the main body, integrated DEUTZ (Dalian) Diesel Engine Co., LTD, Wuxi Fuel Injection Equipment Research Institute FAW, FAW R&D Center Engine Development Institute to establish FAWDE, which is an important business unit of FAW commercial vehicle business and an R & D and production base for heavy, medium and light engines of Jiefang company. The main products of diesel engines, gas engines, moving parts, and remanufactured products, and common rail systems.
Then the division has complete independent development capability of engine and has won "First Prize for National Science and Technology Progress", "Second Prize for National Science and Technology Progress" and become the first pilot demonstration project of intelligent manufacturing of MIIT. Let us help you find the best vehicle engine for your project. When you contact us, please provide your detailed requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Nov. 09, 2023
Oct. 18, 2023
Tel.: +86 510 8501 4990 ext.8356
Mob.: +86 13914166873
Fax: +86 510 8599 7974
Add.: 98# Yongle East Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China.